HonDash is an open source instrument cluster developed for Honda engines managed through Hondata ECUs.
- Data from K-Pro/S300 USB
- Minimal wiring involved
- K-Pro v3/v4 and S300 v3 analog inputs available
- Custom gauge color value depending
- Display configuration through Wi-Fi
- Fuel level through analog input
- Data logger
- Keyboard as switch panel
- Adjustable measurement units
- Day and night modes
- Running time
- Hondata K-Pro v2* / v3 / v4 or Hondata S300 v3
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ / Raspberry Pi 4 Model B
- HDMI/DSI/composite compatible screen
* v2 only if it has on board data logging, check here
- K-Pro must have the latest firmware from at least Kmanager V4.4.1
Can I build my own?
Yes, the software is open source and the hardware is commercial and easy to get.
- With K-Pro v2/v3 Hondata data logging (not the HonDash one) should be disabled to run HonDash
- In K-Pro map sensor would only show up to 1.8 bar
- Raspberry Pi 4 with old firmware could have WiFi connectivity problems while using the HDMI port, if this is happening to you please update the firmware https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZ2Kfg8xnBw
Ready to run kit
Check this out if you just want to buy everything assembled.